Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Classical Music

As I was working on my math homework. On the computer(times have changed) it was almost 3 in the morning. I was getting tired and on the brink of a math overload. As this dilemma pop up. I started to realize I needed music to keep me up. But not just any kind of music. I can never study with music with words. I start to sing instead of studying.

When I was in middle school I went to a special lab for math. My teacher use to tell me that classical music helps when you are studying(especially math). So I gave this piece of past advice a try. Typed in classical music on youtube , and I clicked on ode to joy. A great classic I must say.

As I was getting immersed in this old old school music. I realized it was helping, it was soothing, my ears felt, awesome! There's something tranquil about classical music. I can't put my finger on it, but it helped me. So now in the next couple days I will be downloading some classical music.

Next time you get tired of music with words. Try some classical music. It may not help you pass your math class. But it most definitely clear your mind.

No comments: