Friday, February 12, 2010

The Waiting Game And The Love, We Already Have

All you need is love, right?

For those who will feel lonely,sad,depressed and many more emotions. Your time will come. Your time has come. Jimi Hendrix said it best " Bold as love" Love is bold.

Though I'm single and have been my whole life. I use to feel alone come February 14 but I started to realize all the love around me. The love from my friends, family, and most importantly, my Savior Jesus.

He died on the cross for me, for us, that's love, that's bold! Valentine's day is a celebration of two individuals who are committed to each other. Who are madly, truly, and deeply in love. That's definitely, something to celebrate.

But for those who are single, struggling to find that love. You have it, its been given to you, its free. I know how special a relationship can be with that girl or boy. But look beyond what you don't have. Look and cherish what you do have.

Our time will come. When we meet that special someone. But until then, be patience, be thankful. We have a lot of love around us. Its matter of sitting down and realizing it.

When your time comes and you meet that person. The wait will stop. But remember His love.

Until then, cherish His love and the waiting game.

No comments: