Friday, October 22, 2010

Times Change

The other day I was running outside with my ipod. As I was nearing the end of my run. I noticed that their was a girl riding her bike. She looked like she was in middle school, but I couldn't help, but notice that she has an ipod too.

I finished my run I knelt down and I started to smile. When I was in middle school I never had an ipod, not to mention a facebook, or twitter. The girl riding the bike probably has a facebook. Now a days kids get cell phones in elementary school. Technology, has really been the thing, that has changed at a rapid pace. But times change.....

As time moves so, do people, sensibilities and life in general. From one decade to the next, things change.

So ipod or not. Times change, but the underline question that came to mind was how do we change with time? Is it the culture, our current situation in life. There are plenty of things, that change us, over time. For good or bad.

Times change, how will we respond?

No comments: