Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Charles,Lee, and other random strangers

During the month of June I have ran across many interesting strangers. That have inspired me, spoken truth in my life, and flat out live for Jesus. It's funny how we can see Jesus through a person who lives on the streets, or a person who just got out of rehab. At first you make think it's impossible. But I have come to find out that, I've see God through alot of strangers. The man I met under the bridge gave me a huge sermon on the love of Jesus. When we finished he smiled and said I'll see you in heaven. I replied are you leaving? Yes, I'm going to Wisconsin, for what I asked? He replied to show the love of Christ. He hugged me and left. I met another man he gave me the message of hope. That God made me wonderfully and fearfully. I met him at work. His last day at work he asked for my number. I gave it to him. since then he has texted me everyday with a bible verse. Has he rode off on his bike. I then realized the impact strangers can have. Many strangers have crossed my path, and it's been nothing short of a blessing!

No comments: