Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From The Inside Out

From the Inside Out

Lord you are so good to me.
Your majesty is above any other.
Faithfully I follow you and your greatness.
For the price you paid on the cross.

The countless times you have lifted me up.
Washing my sins away with your blood.
Always being my constant light.
Blessing me beyond measure, of what I don’t deserve.

Speaking to me through the dark.
Loving unconditionally no matter the action.
Never flinching, retreating, or facing defeat.
You stand tall above everything else.

You humbly take us as your sheep.
Giving us hope like no other.
Embracing us with your grace.
Showing mercy and guiding the way.

We stray at times, you simply love on us.
Showing the truth of your glory.
When mature in the walk of your greatness.
We start the adventure like no other.

Trials and Tribulations we will face.
Stern we must be in this walk of walks.
To remain in you to till the end.
You simply do what you do and whatever that is it’s sufficient.

“From the Inside Out”

No comments: