Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So, What Does The Bible Say?


I find myself guilty of this sometimes. That you get so caught in what you think. And never look at what the Bible says. There are so many issues that we all take sides on. We even change sides basis off literature, one's opinion, or something that happen to us.

As a christian I know and believe the Bible to be truth. Yet, I sometimes avoid looking in the Bible. To see what the Bible says. Sometimes I'm lazy, or I think I'm right. Those are all excuses, God has given us the Bible. But we must read it and study it. We must go beyond what we hear on Sunday.

Th Word is food for our hungry body. It's on us, to learn beyond what our pastor says. Sure you can learn from other people. But we shouldn't be reliant on somebody else. We need to take the initiative.

So, what does the Bible say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

People need to take the hard work upon themselves instead of relying on professionals to do it for them. The bible says, "Study to show yourself approved..." and that's what we need to be doing.

Nice blog, by the way. I'll be putting it on my RSS feed :P

jose said...

Thanks, Jeff