Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspiration Everywhere

In need of some inspiration? Just look around you. Inspiration comes in some many forms. That its hard not to be inspired.

I like to be inspired, it propels me to be better. Over the past couple of months, inspiration has been all over the place. Starting with ......

The young man who has a family of 3 and picks up trash for a living.His family pushes him to be a better person. He's currently enrolling in school. His determination inspires me.

12 indivduals who left for South Africa. Allowing God to wreck their lives forever. One of the 12 stayed behind, another source of inspiration. His obedience inspires me.

The pastor of 15 years. Seeing him cry on stage, to becoming a better leader, father, and husband. His growth inspires me.

To my father, who tirelessly studies the word. His yearning to study inspires me.

The homeless man who is stuck on the streets, in the cold. Without food, water, or shelter. Regardless, he's able to produce a smile of hope. His smile inspires me.

I have so many more stories. Inspiration is everywhere. If you need a direction to start with, just look up.

Look around inspiration is lingering waiting to be seen.
Be inspired.

No comments: