Monday, February 14, 2011

Maxed Out

Is it possible, to have reached your fullest potential in one particular place? That it might be time to move on?


Often times, especially with college students I see discontent. They are not happy with what they are doing, they see no purpose. Perhaps, this the the common dilemma most college student encounter.

To be honest, I can relate I feel a purpose, yet I feel, that I'm ready to go. To leave what I know best, the comforts of familiarity and luxury. Is it weird to think, I can learn more elsewhere?

These are questions I ask and many others. Wanting a change of daily reality.

Rather, the question I ask ..... is have I maxed out? One season leads to the next.

My impatience has hit critical mass. However, the time will come.....

Just wishing it would happen sooner.

Just a thought.....

No comments: