Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Year

August 26,2008 the eve of the beginning of school. Every time I step into school for the first day. That's when my new year begins. My mind starts to wonder. About the classes I will have, the professors who will enlighten me, and the people I will meet.

Every school year comes with it set of challenges. But this year is the most prepared I have ever been. Sure I will get frustrated, and not see the point to certain things. But my level of patience, obedience, and perseverance have grown.

I have never been a school guy. Barely passing high school, I'm ready to see what. God has in store for me this year. Because I know God can help a college student with a learning disability, several hours behind his peers. Pass college and walk away with a diploma in his hand.

No comments: