Thursday, September 17, 2009

Come And Go

I've been in college for a while now. I've have met a lot of people over my college time. But one thing about college is people come and go. In high school, even middle school , you surrounded by the same people for a good portion of your academic career. In college you may just have one semester with a person. Then there gone. There's nothing wrong with that.

Over my time in college. I've either bettered some relationships, or gained new ones. The reality is college is a fast moving machine. People eagered to be on their own. But have a degree and future in mind. That's a lot to take in. Some follow their path from the get go. Some stumble and get back on. Then there are some who get off completely.

So what to make of all this. Well I have interacted with a lot of people. I have the chance to talk and get to know them. Which gives me, the opportunity to tell them about whats important to me. Jesus. I may have one conversation with someone. That conversation could be a life changer, a wake up call, or a reminder.

We are all placed somewhere particular for a reason. I happen to be in my college life phase. So I've bee able to meet people from all over the place. I'm approachable and not a bit timid.

So the goal, challenge is to be intentional in sharing the awesomeness of Jesus. To everyone I meet, especially on campus. This could translate for people in the workplace, at home.

Where do you spend the bulk of your time? Wherever it is, speak, interact and engage.

For our story of His glory. Should not be a thing that comes and goes.

Let it shine.

No comments: