Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Of Giving

The reason for the season is giving? Right? This Christmas has been special. I have been able to help out so many individuals. All I wanted for Christmas was to give. Sure it sounds, like I'm full of my self. But I truly, mean that.

I had the opportunity to help a family get back to Brownsville. Where they would have a home and food. I was also able to help, a man who is homeless find a job. I didn't find it for him. But I encouraged and prayed for him. Lastly, I was able to help an elderly, homeless woman over a large time span. Find a apartment that she can live in. Since staying there, her health has improved. She was in a wheelchair before, but now she is walking.

I'm thankful and blessed for those experiences. I get a lot at of it. The experiences truly have humbled me. I thank God, for the chance to help some awesome people.

I wanted to give and I got my wish.
I forgot to mention that I also received as well.

No comments: