Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

As training comes to an end. I can't help, but reflect on what I have learned.

I've been able to met some really cool people. I've been able to really hone in on some personal
things, that I needed to work on. God has been ever so faithful, during this process. I'm excited to
see what God has for me. However, I'm also super scared and will be completely lost in a new culture
and language.

But the time is coming soon. It will become a reality....

There will be good times, bad times and ugly times. I know, there will be times when I will feel tired and hopeless.
I will be homesick, frustrated and missing my family and friends. But its the cost a missionary most take into account.

As anticipation becomes reality, no one is ever ready for that transition.

I do know this, I will have highs and lows. But God is bigger, smarter and wiser. His grace never runs out, He is our constant.

Through the good, the bad and the ugly. God will be there..... that much I know.

No comments: