Monday, May 5, 2008

A World Full of Inspiration

Today I was reading the latest issue of TIME magazine. The issue I was reading happen to be TIME'S magazine 100 most influential people. When you read the articles, it's cool to see all that is being done around the world. You also get introduced to people who are doing spectacular things. You have the typical Oprah Winfrey and current president exerts. But, some new comers that caught my eye were.


Kaka- a Brazilian soccer player who wants to be a minister. After his soccer career is done.

Aung San Suu Kyi- a female version of Nelson Mandela. Aung has been residing in Burma''s jails for 12 years.

Alex Rigopulos and Eran Egozy- The dudes who made guitar hero and Rock band

Randy Pausch- This guy was told he had 3-6 months to live. So instead of crying about it, he gives life lesson lectures via youtube.

Those were some of many who stood out to me. Sure it's cliche to be inspired by what they do, say, or who they are. But, one thing I know is that these people. When faced with adversity they smiled. Or when doubted they simply went along there business. What I guess I've learn is that inspiration is supplanted all over the place.That I could be inspired by a person of a different ethic,religious, background. Realizing that they are people like you and me. But, perhaps with a little more boldness. Regardless of there contributions to society. I can only hope to replicate a boldness, a fire if you will that they have displayed.

No comments: