Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Elvis


Have you ever confronted a sandwich of epic proportion? Yesterday I encountered a sandwich that was truly epic. I went to Which wich. I had been there before. But this time I was a little adventurous in my ordering. I ordered the Elvis. The Elvis contains your choice of bread (I got wheat) with a interesting combination of bananas, honey, and peanut butter. If your heart desires, nuts, or jelly, they can make it happen. For the meat- lovers I heard you can include bacon, that would be interesting.

The Elvis has a simple combination for a sandwich. But it packs a punch of yummy goodness.

So next time you go to Which wich, order the Elvis.

Do you have any personal favorite sandwiches, I should try?

1 comment:

Jay said...

I used to always eat my peanut butter and bannana sandwiches with mayo rather than honey. This is odd, since every other sane use of mayo I can think of involves lettuce and tomato.

On the subject of mildly sweet things and bacon, last time I was at W. D. Deli with my sister, she got a BLT sandwich with way too much bacon with apples on the side. I thought the bacon and apples might taste good together. I was wrong... I don't know where I was going with that story...