Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back To Reality

The past three weeks. I have had the opportunity to travel and spread the Word of God. It's been fun, but sadly, it has ended.

I will be back state side for awhile. School is starting up. With that said, I'm starting to get down a routine, its back to reality.

My trip to Japan and Panama, showed me a lot. But now, I must put into practice what I have learned. Satan has been on me. Attacking me in all directions. You come back from a trip. In which you were surrounded by Christians, and didn't have the daily temptations.

Not that mission trips are easy. But it is with the circumstances. Regardless, I know I have learned a lot. I know I've come out, a better man. A man striving to seek God, in everything I do.

The trick is to live as if, you were on the mission field. Which we are all. But when that focus begins to fade.

I pray and hope I remember its not about me.

Back to reality.................

1 comment:

archie said...

Welcome back! The mission field is ripe. :)