Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Year Ago


One year ago, I was encouraged by some friends. To start a blog. So I did and I had my first post on March 31, 2008. Since then I have accumulated 480 views, posted 94 blogs, and received 26 comments.

Looking back, I have learned a lot about myself through this blog. Like, the fact that I suck at writing, or my lack of vocabulary. My personal dictionary isn't very big, yet. I'm working on it.
I've learned that its not about the grammar. But about the message. I've learned that I like to blog. To be honest the first couple of months. I was very discouraged in regards to my blog. The reason being I had no comments. But I realize just, because I didn't receive comments didn't mean I had no one reading.

Then in the month of February. I had a severe case of writer's block. I wanted to put out new ideas, something that pops off the screen. I felt like I was being to redundant in my blogs. I've tried my best and still brainstorming.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. It may not be very profound, but hey, I try really hard. I want to thank my 8 followers, or actually 7 followers. I don't count as a follower. I want to thank those who have commented. I also want to thank the people, places, and ideas that have given me inspiration to blog.

Again, thanks, to those handful of individuals who check Metaphorically Wrong. No worries, Metaphorically Wrong is still going strong!

1 comment: