Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everything Glorious


Ipod shuffle comes into full affect. The past couple of weeks have been tuff. Everytime I play my ipod on my way to class especially math. I get David Crowders Everything Glorious. I have heard this song a thousand times. But I keep on running into the song. The song has risen my spirit towards contentment and I might add a huge smile. Seeing all the good among the ugliness. I know ugliness will come my way. But I know God makes everything glorious. For his kingdom and his glory alone. I strive to glorify him thorough all that life throws at me. From my daily struggles to academic struggles whatever it may be. God is glorious, no matter the suckness. God trumps anything that the world, satan can throw our way. Cause I AM YOURS!!!!!!!




No comments: